Creativity is curiosity in action. Leonardo da Vinci
Creativity is one of our most precious human resources. To it, we owe our civilisation, our culture, and every benefit arts, science or technology offer. Fortunately, creativity is inexhaustible, and creativity creates creativity.
The Creativity Virus is a book about and for Creative Thinking. The purpose is to infect the reader through different kind of texts, images and exercises, to think and act in a more creative way.
In honour of the creative genius Leonardo da Vinci, this book was released on his 567th anniversary, the 15th of April 2019, and initiated with its presentation, the World Creativity and Innovation Week, which finishes on the 21st of April – the World Creativity and Innovation Day (as defined by the United Nations).
The authors of this book come from several cultural and linguistic backgrounds, and for this reason the book is bilingual, every author wrote in her/his own mother tongue and then every contribution was translated to English, being widely understood.
Let yourself be infected by our Creativity Virus!!! Enjoy.
The book can be ordered at email@example.com.
The price is 35 € and shipping costs.
In Portugal the postage on 1 book costs 3,28€, to the rest of Europe it is 9,52€, and to the rest of the world 18,78€.
The Book Launch took place on the 15th of April 2019 in the Mindshake House, Porto, Portugal.
No âmbito da Semana Internacional de Criatividade e Inovação (World Creativity and Innovation Week* wciw.org/wciw2016), a equipa da Mindshake celebrou o 564º aniversário de Leonardo da Vinci, com um OPEN DAY na MINDSHAKE HOUSE.
No dia 15 de abril testamos e celebramos as habilidades do pensamento criativo, em pequenos exercícios e experiências de perceção.
– CREATIVE FOOD MOMENT- Broa d’Avinci (exercício de co-criação);
– CREATIVE TEA MOMENT – Degustação do Mindshake Tea e outros chás Camélia com exercícios de Escrita Criativa; o seu sabor, o seu aroma, a sua textura como ferramenta para desbloquear e estimular o Processo Criativo;
– BIBLIOTERAPIA – O poder terapêutico da leitura, no desenvolvimento pessoal e corporativo;
– MAPA MENTAL COLECTIVO – visualização da experiência no Open Day na Mindshake House;
– MINDSHAKE GAME – um espaço para a ginástica mental através do jogo;
– DRINKSHAKING – Com “Dry White”, os vinhos “Sem Par”, outras bebidas e especiarias, convidamos a prepara bebidas originais.
– “JEWELLERY MEETS ILLUSTRATION” e “ConTextilizando a Foz” foram as exposições que acompanharam as atividades.
Within the World Creativity and Innovation Week (wciw.org/wciw2016), the Mindshake team celebrated the 564º anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci with an OPEN DAY in the MINDSHAKE HOUSE.
On the 15th of April we tested and celebrated creative thinking abilities in small exercises and perception experiences.
– CREATIVE FOOD MOMENT- Broa d’Avinci (co-creation exercise);
– CREATIVE TEA MOMENT – tasting the “Mindshake Tea” and other “Camelia” teas with creative writing exercises: its flavor, its aroma, its texture as a tool to unlock and stimulate the creative process;
– BIBLIOTHERAPY – The therapeutic power of reading, in personal and corporate development;
– COLLECTIVE Mind Map – mapping the experience of the Open Day in the Mindshake House;
– MINDSHAKE GAME – a space for mental gymnastics through gaming; DRINKSHAKING – with Dry White Port, Red and White “Sem Par” and other drinks and spices, our guests were invited to prepare original drinks.
– “JEWELLERY MEETS ILLUSTRATION” and “ConTextilizando FOZ” were the exhibitions that accompanied the activities.