The passing from the old year to a new is the perfect moment to look back and celebrate what we have achieved, both personally and professionally.
So we would like to share with you everything which fills us with pride and satisfaction. And also our plans for 2020.
CONSULTANCY – Assisting teams with their projects
* We started our work in the area of Creative Leadership by designing and conducting a “Worldcafé for Creative Leadership” at IKEA. We developed this concept in a workshop entitled “Leadership for a Sparkling Team”, conceived for the Portuguese Association of Management and Industrial Engineering (APGEI) which took place at Águas do Porto (Porto’s water company).
* We initiated the programme Creative Minds, a set of Creative Thinking sessions, which started in Moscow with Leroy Merlin, and then extended to an annual programme with the dstelecom team. We have been delighted to research and create new exercises for the creative thinking training, and we are grateful for the trust the dstgroup has placed in us. Our creative gym was also part of MA Creative Production‘s 20th anniversary celebration.
* In collaboration with the furniture company Munna, we conducted the pilot project “Design Thinking for Children” with students from the 3rd year of the German School of Porto. The result, a reading chair for the classroom, was amazing!
* Another truly innovative project was Bibliotherapy in Organisations, a project in collaboration with Biblioterapeuta.
TRAINING – Creativity and Design Thinking for Innovation
* This year we welcomed new clients to our Design Thinking training courses. Thanks Adidas, Farfetch and Finantech, your teams were fantastic!
* But 2019 was not just a year of news. The continuity of our partnerships with APGEI, NOS Campus and BA Academy fills us with pride!
As in previous years, the Mindshake team has again organised an EVENT for the World Creativity and Innovation Week. In 2019 we hosted The Creativity Virus exhibition, where 60 artists, designers, photographers, writers, etc. participated. The result can be seen in the book of the same name.
We never stop RESEARCHING and LEARNING. Check out our articles and Mindshake’s first book here. We also received invitations to participate in CONFERENCES and national and international events, out of which we highlight the Design Thinking Camp in Moscow and our DT Master Class at Laurea University. See this and other Mindshake contributions in our blog.
AND WHAT LIES IN STORE FOR US IN 2020?
2020 promises to be a special year!
This year Mindshake will celebrate 10 years of activity and is ready to grow: increase in collaborators, grow in knowledge and expand internationally.
In other words, our team is getting bigger and we are building new models dedicated to the emerging issues of our decade: Creative Leadership, Circular Economy and Social Innovation – and we have more and more friends and partners helping us to cross borders.
Thank you for being part of our year 2019.
We would love to have you again with us in 2020!
Until then, we wish you happy festivities.
The Mindshake Team
Check our new youtube channel, and the making of of our greetings card here.